SayWay GmbH is a dynamic technology company in the field of digital real-time customer feedback. We develop tailor-made feedback solutions for international companies in the retail, automotive, fitness and healthcare sectors. SayWay is used worldwide by IKEA, Rewe, BMW, Puma, Mercedes and many other companies. SayWay enables practical customer orientation in companies in order to sustainably increase customer satisfaction with better services and products.
For our IT/software development team we are looking for a
Senior Rails Backend Developer (m/w/d)
- Design, develop and improve data processing pipeline (feedback processing)
- Develop and maintain microservices (e.g. alert system & text analytics service)
- Refactor core application and break it into microservices
- You are an excellent coder with strong engineering background and deep technical knowledge of backend development using Ruby on Rails
- Very good knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and software engineering best practices
- Strong software architecture & data modeling skills
- Deep knowledge of relational database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to speak/write in English fluently
- Ideally you also have experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or message brokers like RabbitMQ
Working in an international IT team
Attractive workplace (permanent / full time)
Modern working environment with state-of-the-art technologies
‘Working from home‘ possible
Working in an OKR based organizational system
Free drinks & fruits
Please send us your documents, CV, expected salary and earliest possible date to join to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SayWay GmbH, Holbeinstrasse 6, 50733 Köln, 0221–67782330, email@example.com
We are looking for talents in the area of software development, project management, support and sales.